Creating a new resource is easy on Looop. Here's how:
- In your workspace, select the create a resource button in the right hand corner.
- You have the option to create a single page resource, slideshow or import SCORM content.
3. Give your resource a title and define your learning objective / summary (what is it you expect the learner to know on completing this topic).
4. You have five elements to choose from: text and images (you can copy and paste from the web or PDF, or write directly onto the page), video (upload your own or link from YouTube), quiz (set a single or multiple choice quiz with answer feedback or use open response or free text, when there is no right or wrong answer), link (add a link to a webpage) and file (upload a downloadable file).
5. By clicking on the settings icon on the right hand side you can add a cover photo to the resource.
6. You also have the option to manually set a read time for your resource. (This is automatically set by Looop based on your content, but if you have text-heavy images then you may want to manually set a read time to be inclusive of that).
7. Once you are happy that your content is ready, publish the resource using the button at top right of your screen: