Looop LMS SCIM 2.0 API provides ability to provision users to a platform from external source.
You can find the most recent version of SCIM 2.0 API documentation as it is implemented in Looop by following this link.
- We support SCIM Patch operations, it means that to make a partial update of a record -- you need to supply properly formatted Patch operation (see our doc or SCIM RFC), not just partial record
- We do not support Schemas endpoints that are optional according to SCIM standard
Connecting to Looop
- You need to have Organisation Admin account on Looop
- You need to have SCIM enabled for your account by going to account - authentication - provisioning.
- Log in as organisation administrator
- Go to account - authentication - provisioning. and find SCIM Integration section: