- Create Users
- Update User
- Deactivate Users
- Import Users
- Import Groups
1. Before starting to configure SCIM you have to contact email@example.com to have it enabled for your organisation. If you follow steps 1-3 and are able to see SCIM token -- it is already enabled for you.
2. To configure Looop/Okta SCIM integration, you need to have Admin account on Looop and Admin account on Okta.
1. Log in as organisation administrator.
2. Go to Account > Authentication page and find the SCIM Integration section:
3. Above your token, you’ll find the SCIM base URL.
4. Go to Okta UI and find the application you set up for SAML authentication.
5. Open configurations settings.
6. Select the “Provisioning” tab:
8. Configure mapped attributes for users as follows (you can request additional attributes from us if required, also you can use anything that is part of default SCIM schema, this is minimum set to have working integration with Looop):
9. Select “Integration” section on the left sidebar and set up your SCIM endpoint and token there:
10. Click “Test API credentials” and make sure the success message appears.
11. Select the “Push Groups” section on top. The list of available groups will appear, and you can select “Activate group push” in “Push Status” column for groups you want to be synced.
NOTE: This only defines if the information about the group itself and its memberships will be made available to Looop. Users who will be synced, even if based on group memberships are chosen in a different section.
12. You can configure what users will be synced with Looop by selecting the “Assignments” section on top It’s shared between SSO and Provisioning config, so should already be set up.