- Create Users
- Update User
- Deactivate Users
- Import Users
- Import Groups
Before starting to configure SCIM you have to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have it enabled for your account.
In Looop application:
1. Log in as organisation administrator.
2. Go to Account > Authentication page and find the SCIM Integration section:
3. You will find the SCIM endpoint URL and access token. Keep them handy, they are needed for Azure configuration.
On Azure platform:
1. Navigate to AD enterprise applications list
2. Click on “New Application” button:
3. Select “Add from Gallery” and search for “Looop”, click on found application:
4. Click on the “Add” button.
5. After adding an application, go to “Assign Users and Groups” blade to configure which users from your AD will have Looop app available to them. Consult with Azure guide in case of any questions, this is not specific to Looop application:
6. After configuring users and groups, return and click “Get started” under “Provision User Accounts” section.
7. Switch “Provisioning mode” to automatic, “Admin Credentials” section will become available.
8. Fill in Admin Credentials using data provided by Looop application:
9. Click on “Test Connection” button. It should show “Success” notification.
10. In the “Mappings” section use default settings.
11. Switch “Provisioning Status” to “On”.
12. Done! Azure will now provide data of users assigned to the app to Looop platform and they will be able to sign in via Azure SSO.