- Active people - the number of people who have been active.
- Resource views - the number of views on resources.
- Views per person - the average number of resource views per person.
- Resource views - the number of views of resources.
- Active resources - the number of resources available to be read. If you have filtered by workspaces then this will be the number of resources in that workspace. If you have filtered by groups then this will be the number of resources that group of users has access too.
- Views per resource - how many times the resource on average has been viewed.
Remember, a workbook is created any time a user starts a resources for the first time, or goes back to a resource that has been republished or re=shared.
If someone has completed a workbook already but goes back to it that would be recorded as a view, rather than creating a new workbook.
Workbook = unique instance of doing something for the first time.
- Completed - users who have completed resources.
- In progress - the number of users who are currently in progress.
- Not started - If a resource has been shared with a user, so the system knows a user needs to complete it, but they have not yet started it.
- Overdue - If a resource has been shared with a user with a target completion date, but the date has passed and the user still hasn't complete the resource/s.
- Completed - users who have completed the pathways.
- Failed - if you have set a passmark for a resource in a pathway AND turned on 'lock unless passed' this shows you how many people have failed the pathway.
- In progress - the number of users who are currently in progress eg completed 30% or 68%.
- Not started - number of users who have not yet started the pathways.
- Overdue - if you have set a target completion date this shows the number of people who haven't completed the pathway yet and the target date has passed.