Turn on enforce pathway order:
- When you want to ensure a user has read the information in the order you have set.
- We highly recommend for any compliance training you turn this feature on so you know the user has read everything.
- For testing purposes, especially as you can now turn on the lock unless passed feature.
Turn off enforce pathway order:
- You are not fussed with the order of which the user completes it.
- The resources are for information only and you want the user to freely be able to read what they like examples: on-boarding pathway with information about whats its like to work at the company, what to wear. Product knowledge pathway.