To get started with User Insights, follow the steps below.
- Select User Insights from your main dashboard toolbar
2. Select new insight survey and give your survey a title
3. You'll then enter the main User Insights area, where you can create your questions, select a target audience and view responses once the survey is live.
4. There are a range of different types of questions you can add, and each question can be a different type.
5. You can change the automatic responses to text of your choice. For example, on question one 'true' and 'false' could be changed to 'agree' or 'disagree'
6. When you've completed your questions and have tested the survey in the preview mode, go back to the summary tab and select 'recipients' to choose a target audience.
Please note you'll need to activate your survey first.
7. Enter the emails of the users you wish to share your survey with or select users and groups using the icon. You also have the option of adding a message.
8. Once you've added your target audience you'll be able to track the number of times your survey was sent, and how many times it's been opened or completed.