Looop’s quizzes are auto assessable, you have the option of single select, multi select, open and free text.
- In your resource, select the quiz element at the bottom for your page type.
- You then need to choose which quiz option you would like to use.
3. Enter your question, and as many answers options as you like.
4. For single select and multi select you to need to tell the system which is the correct answer by selecting the circle to the left of the answer.
5. Users only get one opportunity to answer the question. Providing feedback to your learner is important to ensure you are anchoring the learning by advising the learner of the correct answer. (If you are allowing the user to retry then you may not want to use this feature.)
6. You can set a passmark for your users, click on settings and set the passmark as below:
7. If you wish you can also allow your users to retake the quiz, just turn the allow retry button on.
This means if your users do not achieve the pass mark the first time round, they're able to retry until they pass.