Multimedia pages are made up of text and images. You can get text from websites, PDFs, emails or simply start typing. Here’s how to get started:
- Select the text & images element at the bottom of your resource.
- Copy the content you want to use from email, PDF or website and paste in the text box. Alternatively, you can just start typing.
- To add a hyperlink to a piece of text, highlight the text, and then click the hyperlink icon. You have the option for the link to open in a new window or not.
4. To add images, select the picture icon from your toolbar and choose an image to upload:
5. Once your image has been uploaded, you can adjust the size by selecting the image and dragging the corner as shown below:
6. You can hyperlink your image by highlighting the image and selecting the link icon.
Looop auto formats the text within your training to ensure a clean and continuous look is maintained throughout your training, even if you pull content from numerous locations or multiple users add content to your resource.